Get ready for offroad adventure with RC
Looking to take your off-roading game to the next level? Then you need a high winch mount! This bad boy works with factory steel modular bumpers for your Ford Bronco and allows the installation of 9500lb or larger winches - perfect for those who like to live on the wild side. High winch mount also includes an optional 20" light bar so you can see what you're getting into. So whether you're an experienced off-roader or just looking to take your adventures to new heights, the high winch mount is a must-have!
This mount is engineered for heavy-duty use, with a 1/4" thick mild steel winch tray and mounts. It also includes 1/4" thick spacers to clear factory tow hooks to install your winch above the factory steel modular bumper. The Bronco High Winch Mount also keeps your adaptive cruise control system in working order, so you can enjoy all the benefits of off-roading without sacrificing safety or style. With this mount, you'll be able to take on any terrain with confidence!
- Allows the installation of 9500 or larger winch with standard 4.5" x 10" bolt pattern to a location above the factory steel modular bumper
- Allows mounting of LED light bar
- Allows use of adaptive cruise control system
- Includes harness extensions for the sensor
- Kit will contain a plate that the sensor mounting kit will attach to for when we have the extensions
- Kit mounting made out of 1/4" mild steel with 7 gauge welded on front plate
- Main winch tray made out 1/4" mild steel
- Kit comes with 1/4" thick spacers to clear factory tow hooks
- Kit will come with light bar block off grill for use without light option
- Fits models with factory steel modular bumper ONLY