Take care of your tailgate
Adding a new suspension system to your Wrangler means adding larger diameter tyres as well. Oversized spare tyres can add unwanted stress to any tailgate when installed on the factory tyre mount. The new Skyjacker tailgate saver helps eliminate that stress and vibration by providing added support under the spare tyre when tailgate is closed. Tailgate saver easily installs using existing holes and is completely adjustable to work with 33” to 37” tall spare tyres with 4-5,5” of backspacing. Includes stainless hardware and anti-friction pad and comes in a black powder coat finish.
- Completely adjustable for 33-37" tyres
- Support brackets use existing holes
- Reducing load and force on tailgate to prevent cracking
- Works with factory rear bumper and many aftermarket rear bumpers
- Works with and without trailer hitch or tow hook
- Powder coated black
- Perfect for offroad use
- Easy install
- Required a wheel backspace of 4-5,5"