Take your RAM 1500 2019 to the next level with suspension kit with coilover Fox Standard Bore BDS Premium. Based around the tried and true high clearance technology that has made BDS the go to for RAM suspension lifts, these systems have been designed from the ground up to get more out of your new RAM. This 6" coilover system offers smooth on-road comfort while providing impressive off-road performance and capability with clearance for 35-37" tires.
Gas shocks by Fox performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving.
Factory Race Series 2.5 Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock. External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Coil Over Factory Race Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Gives an aggresive look
Lift kit consists of:
- Front crossmember
- Front brake lines
- Front brake line brackets
- Front differential skid plate
- Break line drop brackets
- Steering knuckles
- Tie rod end
- Differential bracket mounting
- Driveshaft spacer
- Sway bar drop brackets
- Rear crossmember
- Strut spacers
- (2) Coil springs
- (2) Coil-over Factory Race Series 2.5 Reservoir
- (2) Performance Series 2.0 IFP
- Cutting required
- For models with STANDARD bore knuckle ONLY
- RAMs with factory 22" wheels require the larger bore knuckles due to larger wheel bearing assembly. Reference build code WPM or WPZ
- Will NOT fit adjustable "air ride" suspension equipped models
- Stock 17" wheels cannot be reinstalled to to steering interference. Stock 20s can be reinstalled with factory tire size
- This kit will NOT work on Diesel models.
- If truck is equipped with LARGE hub bore use lift with standard steering knuckles BDS1662H (NX2 shocks) or BDS1662F (FOX shocks), kit sold separately