Lift your vehicle with Rough Country
Give your Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6" Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35" tyres with proper wheel spacing! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, and are updated to fit the new F-150 design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
Great quality and performance
Improve your on and off-road ride quality with Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening.
Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18" or larger factory wheels
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
- 10-Stage variable valving
- High pressure nitrogen charged
- 35mm piston
- Chromed hardened 18mm piston rod
- 54mm Shock body to dissipate heat faster
- 36kN Tensile strength
- Spring loaded piston rod seal
- Military spec. fluid rated To –40° C
- Rubber bushings for better absorption
- Metallic silver paint
In the box:
- Front lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Front sway-bar drop brackets
- Front differential drop brackets
- Front brake line brackets
- Front driveshaft spacer
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Rear brake line relocation brackets
- Fits 4WD models ONLY
- Requires cutting and drilling
- Recommended wheel backspacing 4,5"
- Does NOT fit Single Cab models
- When using 18" or larger factory wheels the maximum tyre width is 11,5"