Take care of proper steering system operation
Many Dodge Ram models are plagued with a poorly supported steering box that prematurely wears causing sloppy steering and road wander. Rough Country's steering brace for the Dodge RAM 2500/3500 pickup trucks is the answer to this common problem. This durable brace adds rigid support for the sector shaft, eliminating any side-to-side play, and ties the frame horns together, helping to eradicate frame flex, offering a tighter steering feel and longer lifespan for your steering box. Rough Country's steering box brace features a 100% bolt-on install process for easy installation and can be installed using common tools in a home garage. This brace is precision cut for a perfect fit and powder-coated to resist corrosion and withstand the elements.
- Creates a tighter steering feel, eliminating any side-to-side play or "wander"
- Helps eliminate frame flex by tying the bottom pivot point of the steering box to both frame rails
- Longer lifespan for your steering box
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
In the box:
- Steering brace
- Pitman arm nut
- Bearing block
- Does NOT fit models with electronic sway-bar disconnect option