Roof rack from OFD ensures bigger loading space
The OFD roof rack is a great solution for off-road use. This great product is made of steel. Additionally, it is equipped with 4 roof bars, while there are six mounting points. This allows you to freely arrange the rack according to your preferences. Unused holes can be secured with special rubber plugs.
High-quality of workmanship
The rack in black finish has four mounting points in front and four points in rear, which allow to mount lights or accessories. It's possible to conceal light harness inside roof rack tubes. This great solution will allow you to take all the necessary items and accessories needed during off-road expeditions. In addition to its practical use, the OFD rack adds a great look and offroad character.
- Made of steel
- Allows you to carry more luggage and equipment necessary for off-road use
- Allows you to better organize your stuff
- Modern design
- Black color
- Easy installation
- Length: 253 cm
- Tube diameter in frame: 51,5 mm
- Crossbar diameter: 32,5 mm
- Dynamic: 140 kg
- Static: 250 kg
- Two mounting methods:
- to the frame - in stubby bumper no drilling required. In straight/full bumper a modification required.
- to the car body above the bumper - drilling requires
- Does not fit Rubicon 10th Anniversary series bumpers
- Does not fit Full Width Accessory Bumpers
- Fits any standard height roof (with or w/o hard top and soft top)