Take care of damping vibrations while driving
TeraFlex Alpine IR Long Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on models with 3-6" lifts. The innovative, maintenance-free IR bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping to improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
- Adjustable Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6” lift kits
- Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 50mm x 5mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
- Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- Tube Diameter & Wall = 50 mm x 5 mm
- Factory Length = 16-3/8”
- Min. Length = 43-1/2"
- Max. Length = 44-5/8"
In the box:
- Rear upper left adjustable control arm
- Rear upper right adjustable control arm
- Require brackets TX1968000 (sold separately)
- Require alignment