The aluminum bodied Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Reservoir: External reservoir to increase the damping level
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Extended: 29.45"
- Compressed: 17.35"
- Travel: 12.10"
- Top mount: eyelet
- Bottom mount: eyelet
- For RAM 1500 06-08 fits Mega Cab models ONLY