Maximum vehicle control even on the harshest terrain
Looking to improve your suspension for aggressive off-road use? Bilstein B8 5160 shock absorber is the ideal solution for your lifted vehicle. With an added remote reservoir, the Bilstein B8 5160 provides ultimate vehicle control on even the harshest terrain. Zinc plating and increased oil capacity dissipate more heat assuring long term durability.
The best construction of shock absorbers
Bilstein's superior monotube high gas-pressure design allows the excessive heat from the oil to transfer to the outer surface of the shock body and dissipate more efficiently. The dividing piston also permits the oil to expand as heat builds, preventing aeration (foaming) and viscosity loss. This allows the shock to maintain full damping characteristics as temperature rise. One piece aluminium rod guide and seal keep dirt out and maintain a nearly friction-free surface for longer life. Self-adjusting deflective disc valving reacts immediately to surface changes enabling maximum vehicle control. Provides maximum vehicle body motion control while maintaining superior comfort.
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving reacts immediately to surface changes enabling maximum vehicle control
- Remote reservoir increases shock oil capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Designed to easily install in vehicle's stock mounting locations
- Unique swivel reservoir banjo fitting allows 360° rotation
- Extended: 23,04"
- Compressed: 14,02"
- Travel: 9,02"
- Top mount: stem
- Bottom mount: eyelet