Increase driving comfort on and off-road
Bilstein B6 4600 gas-pressure shock absorbers are ideal for all those who feel at home on and off the road. A more confident steering feel guarantees better control of your vehicle, safer handling and increased traction. The product is made of the highest quality materials.
The best construction of shock absorbers
Bilstein's superior monotube high gas-pressure design allows the excessive heat from the oil to transfer to the outer surface of the shock body and dissipate more efficiently. The dividing piston also permits the oil to expand as heat builds, preventing aeration (foaming) and viscosity loss. This allows the shock to maintain full damping characteristics as temperature rise. One piece aluminium rod guide and seal keep dirt out and maintain a nearly friction-free surface for longer life. Degressive valving instantly reacts to changing road surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off-road.
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Optimum grip and enhanced lane stability in day to day and extreme situations
- High gas pressure and a longer service life even when pulling trailers or driving off-road
- Enhanced safety
- Degressive valving instantly reacts to changing road surface conditions
- Durable neoprene rubber bushings
- Top mount: eyelet
- Bottom mount: eyelet
- Does NOT fit vehicles with pneumatic suspension