Perfect shocks for off-road driving
Skyjacker Black Max series shocks uses foam-cell technology. When the shock heats up the foam-cell compresses to compensate for oil expansion which maintains consistent performance even in most extremely temperatures. This kind of solution also eliminates unnecessary air inside the shocks which allows it to mount in 180 degrees. Thanks to the special high temperature oil shock retains viscosity of oil in all conditions. Black Max series shocks are designed for most demanding users. Finished in phenomenal black color that will make your vehicle look fantastic!
- Advanced foam-cell technology
- Vehicle specific multi-stage valving
- Increased fluid capacity for max heat dissipation
- 180° directional mounting
- Construction ensures solid contact between tire and road
- Twin tube construction
- Chrome plated shaft
- Sintered iron piston
- Black boot included
- Extended: 27,07"
- Compressed: 15,94"
- Travel: 11,13"
- Top mount: eyelet
- Bottom mount: eyelet
- GMC Sierra 1500 98-07 fits with 4WD models without Auto Ride ONLY
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 99-06 fits with 4WD models without Auto Ride ONLY
- Hummer H2 02-10 fits with 4WD models ONLY