Durable JKS relocation
Designed to complement the JKS front Coil-over conversion kit for Jeep Wrangler JK, this rear system is just as strong, comprehensive and easy to install. The rear position kit accepts FOX 2.5" 10" travel Coil-overs - including provisions to mount remote fluid reservoirs. In addition to the benefits of high-performance FOX shock valving, Coil-overs facilitate easy ride height adjustments and coil spring swaps for rate changes. The no-weld solution requires some cutting and drilling as described in the detailed instructions. Includes powder coated driver's side and passenger brackets.
- Strong, comprehensive and easy to install system
- Kit is designed as an upgrade for lifted JKs, if installing on a stock height JK additional modifications will be necessary to correct suspension/driveline geometry
- Requires permanent cutting of the factory shock mounts and is not designed to allow the vehicle to go back to stock configuration
- Requires a minimum of 2" of additional rear bump stop height from factory
- Reservoir mounts are not designed to work with the factory rear bumper