Functional controller from Rough Country
Take command of your electronic devices with Rough Country’s MLC-6 multiple light controller. This easy and reliable electrical upgrade allows you to control six auxiliary LED lights or electrical devices with the push of a button. Each kit features a power distribution block, 6-row switch hub, mounting hardware, and high-temperature, abrasion resistant wiring cables. Rough Country’s MLC-6 is a professional quality power distribution system and switchboard, allowing you to add professional control for your electronic devices in an easy-to-install system that doesn’t gut your dashboard or force you to splice into factory wiring. This plug-and-play system uses an in-line fused relay allowing you to safely connect up to 6 devices to one of the 6 interior switches with no mess and no fuss. The MLC-6 power distribution block features an integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage Cut-Off) Circuit that detects battery voltage and will cut-off each accessory when the battery falls below operating voltage, ensuring you always have enough power to turn over your engine.
The universal six-button switch bezel can be installed in any location you see fit so that no matter what make and model you drive, you’re sure to find the perfect position for controlling your electronics.
- 12-position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6, 40-amp cube style relays (plug-in style)
- 6 Diodes to prevent LED "field collapse"
- 6, 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- High-temp, abrasion resistant wiring cables
- Universal product, can be installed in any location you see fit
- Length: 6,5"
- Width: 1,59"
- High: 1,52"