N3 struts from Rough Country
The nitrogen charged, loaded struts add ride height to your truck while maintaining a smooth, factory-like ride. Each strut is engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application and includes a pre-loaded coil for lightning-fast installation without the need for complicated strut disassembly. Simply remove your factory strut and replace with this easy, convenient system. Add this upgrade to your lift kit for an increased ride height that mimics the factory responsiveness and handling of the OE strut.
Rough Country’s Performance N3 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome-hardened piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use. Each strut is specifically tuned for its intended application and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These Performance N3 Struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss installation
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Application specific velocity sensitive valving
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Nitrogen gas charged to improve ride, handling, and reduce shock oil aeration
- Offers improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance
- Infinitely variable damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Special formulated low friction shock oil
- Massive 1 3/8" bore
- Hardened chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- Silver powder coat finish
- Extended: 28.34"
- Compressed: 22.40"
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- Rough Country N3 lifted struts are designed to replace strut spacers from pre-existing lifted vehicles ONLY
- Does NOT fir diesel models