Nitro shocks by Fox performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology.
Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged Nitro chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving.
- 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Extended: 26.75"
- Compressed: 16.65"
- Travel: 10.10"
- Top mount: stem top
- Bottom mount: bar pin