High durability in any terrain conditions
Factory Race Series 2.5 Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV.
External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks deliver.
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with new DSC adjuster. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels.
- Body: 2.5" smooth bore zinc plated seamless steel body
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- Reservoir: 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjuster: DSC (Dual Speed Compression) allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels
- Extended: 21.81"
- Compressed: 16.91"
- Travel: 4.90"
- Top mount: oem
- Bottom mount: eyelet
- Requires upper control arm (sold separately)
- For RWD models fits 6 lug version ONLY