High quality and improved ride comfort
Before any of the shocks reach production, they've had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. They push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel.
The bolt-on Factory Race Series Coil-over IFP shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged Nitro chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs IFP shocks deliver.
- Body: 2.5" smooth bore zinc plated seamless steel body
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 7/8" hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjuster: Ride height preload ring
- Extended: 22.59"
- Compressed: 18.04"
- Travel: 4.55"
- Top mount: oem
- Bottom mount: eyelet
- For Tacoma RWD models fits 6 lug version ONLY