Increase driving comfort with TeraFlex
Dedicated overland travel requires unique spring rates to handle heavy loads and continuous mechanical resonance compared to standard coil spring rates. The load-enhanced heavy-duty coil springs meet the demands of a fully loaded Jeep while maintaining advertised lift height. Finished in black powder coat paint to prevent corrosion and retain their specifies for long time. Linear rate springs provide the maximum number of active coils under load for consistent performance and predictable handling throughout the full range of suspension travel both on- and off-road.
- Designed for the additional cargo demands of overland driving
- Load-enhanced heavy-duty rate coil springs
- Shot peened to reduce spring sag and fatigue as well as increase life
- Powder coated for superior element protection
- Front coil springs (pair)