Durable sway bar link kits from JKS
JKS Flex Connect sway bar end links are an alternative to traditional solid sway bar end links. Increased on road comfort and awesome off road performance in one bolt on. This is the Quick Disconnect version for the best of both worlds. Works on JL and JT with 2” to 6” of lift. The design soaks up “head bobble” inducing bumps using specially tuned springs. They compress and extend to allow additional articulation without having to disconnect while still providing some body roll control. Performance spring kit fine tunes the balance of body roll control vs articulation.
- Creates a dual-rate sway bar system when used with the factory or aftermarket sway bar.
- Bolt-in replacement sway bar links
- Improves handling and on-road mannerisms
- Easy to install, quick to tune spring rate
- 3 types of springs with different hardness (in order of the hardest): red, yellow, blue
In the box:
- Sway bar links
- Sway bar link springs