Durable driveshaft from TeraFlex
TeraFlex high-angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts combine the smooth torque transfer of a CV joint with the high-angle misalignment of a traditional U-joint. This unique Rzeppa CV Joint and high-angle boot are designed for the extreme angles associated with larger lift heights. Laser welded 2-3/8" carbon steel tubing results in superior strength and longevity. Precision construction reduces harmonic vibration for smoother high RPM dynamics. These driveshafts are zeroed out during final assembly for a true centric assembly without need for balance weights. Unlike a U-joint style driveshaft the Rzeppa CV Joint does not experience a significant loss in strength due to high angles. The innovative features address all the shortcomings found in the factory style driveshaft without sacrificing the benefits. This is especially important on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with lift 3-6".
- Lift 3-6"
- Rzeppa style joint
- High-angle CV housing design supports larger lift heights
- Laser welded 2-3/8" carbon steel tubing for superior strength and longevity
- Precision construction reduces harmonic vibration for smoother high RPM dynamics
- Black Trivalent Zinc Chromate Coating for improved corrosion resistance
- Double hobbed CNC spline surfaces
- Blue PA11 anti-friction coating
- Red Line full synthetic high-temperature resistant CV grease
- Proper installation requires front axle pinion yoke TX1959210 (sold separately)
- Proper installation requires transfer case yoke TX1959110 (sold separately)