FOX products have an advantage over the competition thanks to the use of advanced technology backed by nearly 40 years of experience. They are the undisputed leader in the production of high quality shock absorbers and suspension systems for off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and trucks. Vehicles equipped with FOX suspensions regularly achieve the best results in various events around the world.Rear 2., Factory Series Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Offroad race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV. External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir shocks deliver.
Front FOX 2,5 Factory Series Coilover IFP Lift:
- Body: Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating: Zinc plated for a long-lasting finish
- Components: Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston: 7075 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Valving: Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Hose: Reusable ORB O-ring port hose fittings for superior seal with remote reservoirs
- Seals: High-temp Viton® redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts: Hard chrome plated stainless steel, hard chrome plated
- Bearing: Spherical, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
Rear Nitro Shock FOX 2,5 Factory Reservoir:
- Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish,2,5"
- Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir,7/8"
- Hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Designed for cars with 0 - 1,5" suspension lift
In the box:
- (2) Front shocks
- (2) Rear shocks