Durable kit from TeraFlex
Springs are one of the most safety-critical suspension components of modern vehicles. They affect handling, roadholding and braking performance. TeraFlex springs are made of the highest quality steel, which can withstand additional loads such as steel bumpers or winches. Powder coated, finished in black, they gain corrosion resistance and retain their properties for a long time. Linear rate springs provide the maximum number of active coils under load for consistent performance and predictable handling throughout the full range of suspension travel both on- and off-road.
Reduce clearance issues between the tyre and rear sway bar with the TeraFlex rear sway bar link kit with swivel stud. The sealed narrow shoulder tie rod type ball socket on the upper link maximizes tyre clearance, while the sealed ball socket on the lower link provides precise and immediate reaction during sway bar loading thus eliminating excess play. Constructed to OEM quality standards for long-term durability.
The rear track bar bracket corrects vehicle roll center, restores factory handling, and reduces body roll in lifted JL models.
- The set is perfect on the road and in the field
- High quality
- Improves handling, increases driving quality
In the box:
- (2) Front coils springs
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (2) Rear coil springs
- Rear track bar bracket
- In order to obtain factory driving characteristics and to set optimal suspension parameters, we recommend aftermarket control arms and track bar
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tyres
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less or wheel offset adapter kit TX1057000 (sold separately)
- Requires longer shocks (sold separately)
- May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)